Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 7, 2012

Make Grow Thrift


Just a quick one today & very easy nothing clever at all I just wanted underneath my desk to be tidy it has been driving me mad for ages it just looks awful, I decided it needs to be hidden so this is what I came up with.



One basket cannot remember were I got it from as I had been using it in my kitchen to hold all my plastic containers, need to get a new basket now!!  Spotlight will have them.



To cut out my circle I used a tape roll for a guide as it was big enough for the plugs to fit through, I used a leather man knife so be careful what ever you use.



I am now happy I have nice hidden wires & I can even put in some of my magazines so feeling very tidy!!!



If you have any things you have created grown or thrifted please share it here on Jodies blog  she would love to see you drop by.



Lainey :) x



Images: Calico Child & The Habby Goddess






6 comments:

  1. Just popping over from The Haby Goddess - this is a great idea, we have exactly the same situation under our desk! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing clever?!!! This is GENIUS! Will be using this idea under my desk for sure, it's a tangle of most unattractive wires...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect. It's nice to tidy up one's life isn't it?! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea! I like the basket. Have a beautiful week ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great solution, why can't I think about that? Thanks for sharing. Suki xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment It means so much to me!! :))))