Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Vive Le Livre"


Well today I am joining in with Felicity from Gifts of Serendipity who on Tuesdays has a link called "Vive Le Livre" where she discuses  books she has been reading, she is such a good writer & talks about it all so very eloquently a true gifter.

You can read other bloggers comments too & add to there conversation, she loves people getting involved with the conversation like I said "a true gifter"

The book I have chosen to read this month is called "The Paris Wife" by Paula Mclain its all about Hadley Richardson when she meets Ernest Hemingway, it starts off in 1920 Chicago, I would love to have seen the roaring 20's all the dancing & party's.

Any way I best get on & start reading this book will let you know how its all going next week see ya, If you are reading any books at the moment please play along & head on over to Felicity's blog she would love to hear from you happy reading.


Lainey :) x

Images: Book booktopia, "Vive Le Livre" gifts of serendipity

6 comments:

  1. Hooray Lainey - I'm tickled pink to see this post and am most impressed with your reading selection.
    I've added 'The Paris Wife' to my list and can't wait to turn those pages too.

    Happy day Lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Felicity I hope you enjoy it I am loving the fact I have made the effort to start reading again thanks for giving me the nudge I needed :))))

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to hear if it is a winner or not. I will watching for your review. Thanks for sharing Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far so good K they have just met at a friends house they seem to party a lot at the moment!!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a lovely read! Enjoy the fabulous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment It means so much to me!! :))))